Want more free tips? Click on my "Marketing Yourself" PowerPoint. Contact me directly to see about my availability to present these tips to your club or business association by writing to me at LisaSaunders42@gmail.com. References on marketing talks:
- "Lisa's talk on 'How to Market Yourself' was fabulous. She was very well received by the members who felt she really knew what she was talking about." Anne-Marie Foster, Co-Founder, freshconnections, a networking group for women in business, email@example.com.
"Why Every Business Owner Should Consider Writing a Book/let." Lisa Saunders presented at East Lyme Business Organization. For a reference, contact, Dr. Joanne Z. Moore, Physical therapist & owner of Shoreline Physical therapy, 131 Boston post Rd, east Lyme. Phone: 860-739-4497, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Saunders speaks on inspiring historical figures, how
to market yourself, and topics related to her 10 books. A former campus communications writer for a New York college, she used the publicity
skills gained there to help Connecticut become the second state in the U.S. to combat
the #1 viral cause of birth defects, congenital cytomegalovirus, which disabled
and killed her younger daughter, Elizabeth.
- The Lisa Saunders Show, a TV talk show, is uploaded to YouTube and shared on my newsletter, Facebook.com/AuthorLisaSaunders, Authorlisasaunders.blogspot.com, Twitter, Google +, and LinkedIn. To see my show, click on the Lisa Saunders Youtube Channel OR: http://www.youtube.com/user/anythingbutadog
About Lisa Saunders
Lisa, a TV talk show host, speaks to groups about the missions of historic adventurers such as Amelia Earhart (who wanted fame to promote women's rights issues), steps to overcoming adversity, and how to prevent the leading viral cause of disabilities. By scouring out-of-print books and long-forgotten letters, Lisa sheds new light on historic figures and events. She created a little history of her own by using her publicity skills to help Connecticut become the second state in the U. S. to combat congenital cytomegalovirus, the virus that caused her younger daughter's birth defects and death at the age 16. Lisa works as a part-time history interpreter at Mystic Seaport and teaches classes on writing, publishing, and publicity at New London Adult & Continuing Education. A graduate of Cornell University, she is the author of 10 books and winner of the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations Gold Medallion.
Lisa provides writing and publicity services
- Market yourself
- Publicize your expertise
- Learn creative ways to reach customers
- Be seen on TV and YouTube
- Find an audience
- Get published
- Website content
- Press Releases
- Interviews on TV & YouTube
- Publishing on Amazon
- Desktop Publishing
- Social Media Packages
- Internet Marketing
- Networking Opportunities
- Writing/Publishing/Self-Publishing/Publicity workshops
- Private Consultations
- Ghost Writing
- Website Creation
- Application Content Management
- Business Improvement Analysis
- Connecticut Governor Malloy at Chamber of Commerce event.
- College bios/press releases and resulting Articles and awards
- College program guides (webpage for Communication Media Arts)
- Accounting Program Guide (college degree information about career choices, etc.)
Friday, August 12, 7:45 p.m.